I'm a conservation educator focussing on skills-based online training and capacity-building. My teaching is underpinned by my own experience in wildlife conservation research
As a post-doc with WildCRU, I developed and taught the face-to-face postgraduate diploma in wildlife conservation practice, and am now creating online, distance learning modules in specific conservation research skills.
My award-winning courses are designed to enhance the skills, confidence and team-work of conservation practitioners across the globe. I aim to contribute to front-line conservation through boosting the ability of in-country practitioners to plan, interpret, evaluate and report on their conservation research and action.
My specialist expertise:
- Skills training & capacity-building for conservation
- Design and delivery of online courses to promote collaborative learning
- Tailored face-to-face workshops to develop conservation skills
- Geographic Information Systems
- Research design and statistical analysis